The failed feminist ‘verbal assassination’ attempt on Milo Yiannopolous
It was never going to be a calm debate, given the prominent guest list, but he calmly combatted all fallacy with truth & facts, leading to a smear or two being levelled at him by his nemesis – feminists. It does seem consistent with their previous behaviour to deflect from the facts, preferring to make the debate take a more personal direction.
My video clip shows the complete exchange between Milo Yiannopolous, Kate Smurthwaite & the serially inconsistent Connie St Louis.
At the end of the video clip, I’ve added some slides of follow-up tweets, news & general information to support Milo’s side of the debate, since he was struggling to be permitted to fully do so in the studio.
What is even MORE scary is that this lady is a ‘Senior lecturer in Journalism’ at City University London. What sort of tutor or role model is she for aspiring Journalists?
I genuinely love these wacky feminist lunatics. No one believes a word they say — and every time I go up against them I get stronger.
— Milo Yiannopoulos ✘ (@Nero) January 17, 2016
Update 24/01/2016: Connie St Louis releases statement
— The Big Questions (@bbcbigquestions) January 24, 2016
References & further reading
- Lying Liar Connie St. Louis Just Accused Me Of Calling For An Assassination! Milo Yiannopolous, Breitbart
- Twitter Removes Verified Status Of Controversial British Writer Milo Yiannopoulos. Aaron Mamiit, Tech Times
- ABSW: Complaint Against Connie St. Louis over Tim Hunt, Erika Wright and her C.V. Louise Mensch, Unfashonista
- The Tim Hunt Debacle: Why Feminists Cleared a Nobel Prizewinner. Louise Mensch
- A very flawed accuser: Investigation into the academic who hounded a Nobel Prize winning scientist out of his job reveals troubling questions about her testimony. Guy Adams, Daily Mail
- Sir Tim Hunt: my gratitude to female scientists for their support. Robin McKie, Guardian