I’ve often been critical, on Twitter and elsewhere, of some Labour MP’s. I know you’ll find that hard to believe, but it could be considered a fact. In this particular instance, having thought
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Labour sexism shame: The UK Labour Party prefers to be portrayed as the party of equality and champion of women’s rights, yet they poorly mask open sexism from within their rank and file. The
Later today the Daily Mail leads with the headline “PM: Why we must not take 3,000 migrant children”, suggesting that David Cameron has decided NOT to accept the 3,000 ‘unaccompanied’ migrant
Conservatives openly ridiculed and mocked Jeremy Corbyn in wake of his comments on defence during a recent appearance on The Marr Show. During oral questioning of the Secretary of State for
Poor Scott Nelson (aka MockneyRebel) was unceremoniously booted from the UK Labour Party via Twitter of all things. He was accused of repeat anti-semitism, which does hold a bit of water, but the
Having taken on board the pacifistic attitude displayed and advice given by Jeremy Corbyn, current leader of the Trotsky Labour Party, I’ve been embarking on a peaceful route towards
Hilary Benn, Shadow Foreign Secretary in Jeremy Corbyn’s troubled Labour Party made the speech of his life tonight in the House of Commons. He may well have went against the wishes of his
The UK political scene and media are awash with people putting the case for the UK to not ‘bomb Syria’, as if we are about to embark on a 1940’s style bombing of Syrian cities.
David Cameron’s speech today, to the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, seems to have most political journalists and analysts reaching for the same conclusion – that the Labour Party,
There have been many stories lately which give us a rare glimpse into the private lives of some of Labour’s best-known MP’s, including their ‘poison of choice’ when letting their hair down. It’s
Tony Blair has made the news again this week, as he wades in on the current Labour leadership debate to criticise Comrade Corbyn and to suggest he would be bad for the Party and any potential