Jo Coburn, on BBC Sunday Politics London, today interviewed Owen Smith, Labour’s Shadow Work & Pensions Minister. Proving herself yet again to be amongst the top UK interviewers at
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Having taken on board the pacifistic attitude displayed and advice given by Jeremy Corbyn, current leader of the Trotsky Labour Party, I’ve been embarking on a peaceful route towards
Oldham West and Royton, with a (shock?) status quo result tonight, has re-ignited the debate over the validity of Postal Voting. Let me set you straight upfront, so we don’t have to do the normal
Hilary Benn, Shadow Foreign Secretary in Jeremy Corbyn’s troubled Labour Party made the speech of his life tonight in the House of Commons. He may well have went against the wishes of his
The UK political scene and media are awash with people putting the case for the UK to not ‘bomb Syria’, as if we are about to embark on a 1940’s style bombing of Syrian cities.
On International Men’s Day stop calling me a rapist, you crazy half-assed feminists, it hurts my male sensibilities
In honour of the dead men I knew and following a little of the exuberance shown by journalists like Martin Daubney for International Men’s Day rubbing off on me, I’m going to do
Whilst the UK is in danger from many wildly differing radicals, the ‘radicalisation’ of Muslim youths is a credible threat to the security of the UK, on this we all agree. This would suggest, and
When the UK dons suits, dusts off umbrellas and adjusts our ties on another miserable-looking Sunday morning in preparation for our annual Remembrance Sunday commemorations, I wonder does the
The #TimHunt hashtag has been kept alive on Twitter by the sheer doggedness of Louise Mensch, who has made it her crusade to clear the good name of Sir Tim Hunt for those ‘sexist, misogynistic
David Cameron’s speech today, to the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, seems to have most political journalists and analysts reaching for the same conclusion – that the Labour Party,
The flags issue may appear to everyone outside of Northern Ireland as a minor issue which simply needs a quick amendment to the law, followed by swift enforcement by the PSNI. I can assure you,
I have always complained that the mainstream media in the UK is biased, but I have never before seen a complete ‘hatchet job‘ such as the outcry over the image of the poor child