BREXIT: Michael Portillo explained this week why the only sensible way to vote in the upcoming EU Referendum is to vote LEAVE. “The only rational thing to do is to vote to LEAVE, because
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
During last night’s episode of BBC Question Time, ex-Sun Editor Kelvin MacKenzie revealed that, at a party before Xmas 2015, UK Prime Minister David Cameron described himself to Rupert
We hear many claims (mainly by those who would appear to support the rabid mass migration of 2015 and the inevitable quadrupling of these mind-blowing numbers during 2016) asserting that Islamic
The PEGIDA Manifesto has been translated from German into English and makes very interesting reading. The media and authorities would paint PEGIDA as a very far-right group, akin to EDL, BNP, etc
Sky News UK did what looked like a complete ‘hatchet-job’ in their afternoon report from todays Pegida rally in Cologne. We can overlook the persistent use of ‘right wing Pegida’ in every UK news
As the EU Referendum creeps closer don’t be fooled by high profile politicians, such as William Hague, being wheeled out one after another to make a case for staying in the EU. Although
I cannot profess to agreeing with Peter Tatchell on everything, in fact our views on Palestine are probably poles apart, but I have to give credit where it is due. Peter, at a recent debate
The UK government need to accept the time has come, any political manoeuvring on the subject has moved on, there is nothing to gain by keeping Sgt Blackman in jail any longer. Let’s not get stuck
Having taken on board the pacifistic attitude displayed and advice given by Jeremy Corbyn, current leader of the Trotsky Labour Party, I’ve been embarking on a peaceful route towards
Hilary Benn, Shadow Foreign Secretary in Jeremy Corbyn’s troubled Labour Party made the speech of his life tonight in the House of Commons. He may well have went against the wishes of his
The UK political scene and media are awash with people putting the case for the UK to not ‘bomb Syria’, as if we are about to embark on a 1940’s style bombing of Syrian cities.
Whilst the UK is in danger from many wildly differing radicals, the ‘radicalisation’ of Muslim youths is a credible threat to the security of the UK, on this we all agree. This would suggest, and