As the EU Referendum creeps closer don’t be fooled by high profile politicians, such as William Hague, being wheeled out one after another to make a case for staying in the EU. Although
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
I have always complained that the mainstream media in the UK is biased, but I have never before seen a complete ‘hatchet job‘ such as the outcry over the image of the poor child
The row over what status should be given to the migrants at Calais (or indeed making their way across the Mediterranean and throughout Europe) is causing serious confusion for the UK general
Whilst the world looks on, lowly Ireland shows how to make an important decision, using proper democracy, by letting the people have a say. They are certainly not the first to legalise Same Sex
It seems the Labour Party do not want to discuss the EU, or the effect it has (and most certainly WILL have) on the UK. Certainly not in the run up to the General Election anyway. They have said
Certainly it is horrifying to think of all those people drowning in the Mediterranean, as they try to cross from North Africa, crowded into boats unsuitable for such a trip. Certainly anyone who