1977, aged 7, I experienced my first ‘bomb’ in the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. Us kids had our hospital beds wheeled into the corridor as our room windows came through, from a
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Let me explain something about Northern Ireland, which is being totally overlooked in all the fear-mongering being pushed by UK mainstream media at present. There will be no United Ireland
Since UK mainstream media no longer report on these stories, I thought this one might be useful to mention. The gang rapes are continuing, it just seems nobody wants to report on them now.
I’ve often complained online that UK mainstream media has been spinning stories and been less than truthful with the UK public, particularly when it comes to the subject of Brexit. Our media run
The threat of a second Scottish Independence Referendum (IndyRef2), coming about as a result of the Brexit vote in the UK-wide EU Membership Referendum, is fallacy. It’s spin. It’s deceitful.
The infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
Edwina Currie, famous for many things but formerly a Conservative MP until she lost her seat in 1997, sparked Twitter outrage today with a completely off-the-cuff remark about sovereignty. Many
Let me lay out my concerns over the upcoming crisis in Libya, one which will break the EU into pieces, if not accepted and addressed immediately. This is simple. The facts are there. The debate
I have a dilemma. Jacob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson have made it so. My OCD behaviour, I have noticed, is on the increase and I can often dwell upon the most minor of points. Thankfully the
Many refugees “basically illiterate” and will cause integration problems in Germany, warns Hamburg University President
Often it is argued that many professionals are included amongst Syrian refugees, but Professor Dieter Lenzen, Hamburg University President and Chairman of “Aktionsrats Bildung” (Action Council
On 10th December, 2015 Austrian police arrested two refugees in a camp in Salzburg, as suspected ‘jihadists’. The two men, a 28-yo Algerian and a 34-yo Pakistani, arrived in Salzburg in late
The far right, anti-immigration, Alternative for Germany (AfD) gained huge numbers of votes off the established political parties in elections in central Germany on Sunday. What was even more
EU Referendum: Tory MPs were not convinced by government clarification over Cabinet Minister ‘ban guidance’
Sir Jeremy Heywood, Britain’s most senior civil servant has caused uproar amongst Eurosceptic MPs. His new ‘guidance’, banning cabinet ministers from accessing official documents and receiving