It seems, to those of us amateurs who follow Politics, the Labour Party has really left itself wide open in the run up to the General Election in May 2015. It seems to the untrained eye that
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
If you or me caused, or contributed to (by negligence or whatever), the death of a child in the normal operation of our work, we would be hung out to dry and rightly so. Social Services fail
Well, it’s official, the Green Party are not a bunch of tree-hugging, haphazardly-attired, peace loving, strangely-coloured-tea drinking, vegans. They are not those who so love everyone in
The Chilcot Inquiry will not now publish their report into the events leading up to the Iraq War until after the General Election in May 2015. Certainly there are many calling this a ‘whitewash’
The Labour Party fully intend to use the NHS as their highest priority battle ground for the upcoming General Election in May 2015. They have failed to win the trust of voters on other core