Let me explain something about Northern Ireland, which is being totally overlooked in all the fear-mongering being pushed by UK mainstream media at present. There will be no United Ireland
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and long time member of the IRA Army Council, revealed a little of his more sinister side tonight with a couple of unguarded tweets. The first, blatantly using
When the UK dons suits, dusts off umbrellas and adjusts our ties on another miserable-looking Sunday morning in preparation for our annual Remembrance Sunday commemorations, I wonder does the
The flags issue may appear to everyone outside of Northern Ireland as a minor issue which simply needs a quick amendment to the law, followed by swift enforcement by the PSNI. I can assure you,
The Northern Ireland Assembly will come under intense pressure in the wake of the Same Sex Marriage Referendum in Ireland. With Northern Ireland being the last of the provinces in the British
Whilst the world looks on, lowly Ireland shows how to make an important decision, using proper democracy, by letting the people have a say. They are certainly not the first to legalise Same Sex