1977, aged 7, I experienced my first ‘bomb’ in the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. Us kids had our hospital beds wheeled into the corridor as our room windows came through, from a
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Let me explain something about Northern Ireland, which is being totally overlooked in all the fear-mongering being pushed by UK mainstream media at present. There will be no United Ireland
I’ve often been critical, on Twitter and elsewhere, of some Labour MP’s. I know you’ll find that hard to believe, but it could be considered a fact. In this particular instance, having thought
The threat of a second Scottish Independence Referendum (IndyRef2), coming about as a result of the Brexit vote in the UK-wide EU Membership Referendum, is fallacy. It’s spin. It’s deceitful.
I watched the BBC documentary “Last Whites of the East End” last night. I’m not a fan of the BBC approach to documentary-making, finding their spin to be unbearable, but this one piqued me when
Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and long time member of the IRA Army Council, revealed a little of his more sinister side tonight with a couple of unguarded tweets. The first, blatantly using
Update 16/02/2016: Tommy finally back & on the mend. Sense of humour still intact it would appear. News is emerging on Facebook today that Tommy Robinson, co-founder of PEGIDA UK, is in
First we had Jeremy Hunt, speaking directly on The Andrew Marr Show, making very direct statements and accusing the BMA of misleading the doctors and public. He suggested the only sticking point
JUNIOR DOCTORS: Ben Gummer echoes Jeremy Hunt’s BMA allegations & confirms upcoming strike now solely about PAY
Ben Gummer MP, the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health, stood in for Jeremy Hunt in the UK House of Commons yesterday to answer an ‘urgent question’ from Heidi Alexander
The first of what may well be a series of ‘SNP Hypocrisy’ articles focuses on Dr Paul Monaghan, MP for Caithness, Sutherland & Easter Ross. We’ve gathered together some
Poor Scott Nelson (aka MockneyRebel) was unceremoniously booted from the UK Labour Party via Twitter of all things. He was accused of repeat anti-semitism, which does hold a bit of water, but the
When the UK dons suits, dusts off umbrellas and adjusts our ties on another miserable-looking Sunday morning in preparation for our annual Remembrance Sunday commemorations, I wonder does the