Jacob Rees-Mogg, whilst answering a question on Heathrow’s 3rd Runway, turned a quip from David Dimbleby straight back at him, in hilarious fashion. In fact, I’d go as far as saying
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
Oldham West and Royton, with a (shock?) status quo result tonight, has re-ignited the debate over the validity of Postal Voting. Let me set you straight upfront, so we don’t have to do the normal
Introduction I have had many debates on Twitter and in ‘Real Life’ regarding the eating habits of those living solely on State Benefits in the UK, their income and this fallacy that up to 1
Poor old Ed Miliband, it just keeps getting worse. Off goes the Labour Party, with a new poster launch, about a fortnight ago. Their poster does a quick but efficient round of Social Media