1977, aged 7, I experienced my first ‘bomb’ in the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. Us kids had our hospital beds wheeled into the corridor as our room windows came through, from a
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
The Bataclan concert hall in Paris was reopened last night, with a performance by Sting, only a year after Islamist Militants brutally murdered 89 people there. The Bataclan atrocity shocked the
Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and long time member of the IRA Army Council, revealed a little of his more sinister side tonight with a couple of unguarded tweets. The first, blatantly using
Update 16/02/2016: Tommy finally back & on the mend. Sense of humour still intact it would appear. News is emerging on Facebook today that Tommy Robinson, co-founder of PEGIDA UK, is in
Initial crime figures for the Cologne Carnival, released by German police, have been reported in today’s Bild.de. Police report that there had been a number of typical carnival alcohol-related
Labour sexism shame: The UK Labour Party prefers to be portrayed as the party of equality and champion of women’s rights, yet they poorly mask open sexism from within their rank and file. The
In the wake of the current furore over bogus claims being brought against UK servicemen for so-called abuses committed in Iraq, Tory MP’s showed their anger today in the House of Commons during
The ‘Fabgaycon’ (Fabulous Gay Conservative) Milo Yiannopolous (@Nero) took on a tough crowd today at BBC The Big Questions. It was never going to be a calm debate, given the prominent
I cannot profess to agreeing with Peter Tatchell on everything, in fact our views on Palestine are probably poles apart, but I have to give credit where it is due. Peter, at a recent debate
The UK government need to accept the time has come, any political manoeuvring on the subject has moved on, there is nothing to gain by keeping Sgt Blackman in jail any longer. Let’s not get stuck
Oldham West and Royton, with a (shock?) status quo result tonight, has re-ignited the debate over the validity of Postal Voting. Let me set you straight upfront, so we don’t have to do the normal
The UK political scene and media are awash with people putting the case for the UK to not ‘bomb Syria’, as if we are about to embark on a 1940’s style bombing of Syrian cities.