1977, aged 7, I experienced my first ‘bomb’ in the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. Us kids had our hospital beds wheeled into the corridor as our room windows came through, from a
- Justice & Human RightsCarnage in Manchester, it must be our last
- Northern IrelandUK media are fearmongering over Northern Ireland as part of their anti-Brexit stance
- Justice & Human RightsSting ‘praises Allah’ at Bataclan reopening concert
- ImmigrationHungarian woman becomes latest victim of mass rape by migrants in Germany
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
The Bataclan concert hall in Paris was reopened last night, with a performance by Sting, only a year after Islamist Militants brutally murdered 89 people there. The Bataclan atrocity shocked the
Since UK mainstream media no longer report on these stories, I thought this one might be useful to mention. The gang rapes are continuing, it just seems nobody wants to report on them now.
I’ve often complained online that UK mainstream media has been spinning stories and been less than truthful with the UK public, particularly when it comes to the subject of Brexit. Our media run
I watched the BBC documentary “Last Whites of the East End” last night. I’m not a fan of the BBC approach to documentary-making, finding their spin to be unbearable, but this one piqued me when
Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and long time member of the IRA Army Council, revealed a little of his more sinister side tonight with a couple of unguarded tweets. The first, blatantly using
Let me lay out my concerns over the upcoming crisis in Libya, one which will break the EU into pieces, if not accepted and addressed immediately. This is simple. The facts are there. The debate
Many refugees “basically illiterate” and will cause integration problems in Germany, warns Hamburg University President
Often it is argued that many professionals are included amongst Syrian refugees, but Professor Dieter Lenzen, Hamburg University President and Chairman of “Aktionsrats Bildung” (Action Council
On 10th December, 2015 Austrian police arrested two refugees in a camp in Salzburg, as suspected ‘jihadists’. The two men, a 28-yo Algerian and a 34-yo Pakistani, arrived in Salzburg in late
The far right, anti-immigration, Alternative for Germany (AfD) gained huge numbers of votes off the established political parties in elections in central Germany on Sunday. What was even more
AUSTRIA: A state-funded study into Islamic kindergartens in Vienna suggests that Islamist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood and its Turkish counterpart Milli Gorus have links to some of the
Swedish border police in Skåne are recruiting an extra 72 new border control officers, according to Swedish Radio. This is a significant rise from the 10-15 border control officers currently