I’ve often complained online that UK mainstream media has been spinning stories and been less than truthful with the UK public, particularly when it comes to the subject of Brexit. Our media run
- European UnionUK mainstream media blame Brexit for Lloyds job losses, but did they lie?
- Labour PartyWhen the madness subsides, Labour need look no further than Wes Streeting for future leadership
- ScotlandThe IndyRef2 debate is an irrelevance, nobody will call one in the wake of Brexit result
- European UnionThe infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
- ImmigrationBBC portray inherited, uneducated racism in ‘Last Whites of the East End’ documentary
- UK PoliticsIf the lunatics are running the asylum, who is voting for them to get there?
- Northern IrelandGerry Adams posts offensive and racist Tweets
- ImmigrationLibya, soon to be known as “the rod that broke the back of the European Union”.
- Conservative PartyAfternoon Tea or Wiff Waff? The dilemma of an OCD Working Class Tory
- ImmigrationMany refugees “basically illiterate” and will cause integration problems in Germany, warns Hamburg University President
I’ve often been critical, on Twitter and elsewhere, of some Labour MP’s. I know you’ll find that hard to believe, but it could be considered a fact. In this particular instance, having thought
The threat of a second Scottish Independence Referendum (IndyRef2), coming about as a result of the Brexit vote in the UK-wide EU Membership Referendum, is fallacy. It’s spin. It’s deceitful.
The infamous Edwina Currie reminds us of the lack of debate over UK Sovereignty in upcoming EU Referendum
Edwina Currie, famous for many things but formerly a Conservative MP until she lost her seat in 1997, sparked Twitter outrage today with a completely off-the-cuff remark about sovereignty. Many
I watched the BBC documentary “Last Whites of the East End” last night. I’m not a fan of the BBC approach to documentary-making, finding their spin to be unbearable, but this one piqued me when
I work from home, with an office overlooking my back garden. My polling station is literally 300 yards from my back gate. So, I had a little dabble at ‘sampling’…to see what I could see. Without
Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and long time member of the IRA Army Council, revealed a little of his more sinister side tonight with a couple of unguarded tweets. The first, blatantly using
Let me lay out my concerns over the upcoming crisis in Libya, one which will break the EU into pieces, if not accepted and addressed immediately. This is simple. The facts are there. The debate
I have a dilemma. Jacob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson have made it so. My OCD behaviour, I have noticed, is on the increase and I can often dwell upon the most minor of points. Thankfully the
Many refugees “basically illiterate” and will cause integration problems in Germany, warns Hamburg University President
Often it is argued that many professionals are included amongst Syrian refugees, but Professor Dieter Lenzen, Hamburg University President and Chairman of “Aktionsrats Bildung” (Action Council
On 10th December, 2015 Austrian police arrested two refugees in a camp in Salzburg, as suspected ‘jihadists’. The two men, a 28-yo Algerian and a 34-yo Pakistani, arrived in Salzburg in late
The far right, anti-immigration, Alternative for Germany (AfD) gained huge numbers of votes off the established political parties in elections in central Germany on Sunday. What was even more